“If I am making more sales how come I earn less?”
People who have become successful usually experience this, and the fortunate ones made it out alive and well. But there are many of you who are in the early stages of your business journey who are blissfully unaware and are shocked at what you find when you have arrived.
You will also hear:
- How to recognise the life stages of your business
- Why nurturing a business is like bring up an unruly child
- Why growing can be the nail in the coffin
- Five areas of your business to look at to decipher what is holding your back
- Recognising that transition is scary and may not be what you really want
- How money shame was stopping a client from enjoying her success
This show, or any resources mentioned, is not a substitute for obtaining proper financial and or legal advice from a qualified professional who is familiar with your specific situation. Also be aware that the information contained may not be suitable for every person or organisation.
Shine the Light
This is part of the show where I shine the light on great people and resources that you may find inspirational or helpful.
Today I have chosen:
Joan Sotkin has a site and a podcast also dealing with money. But she approaches it from what she terms a holistic point of view. While my approach is quite practical, while respecting our emotions. Joan goes quite deep into the cause and effects of dealing with our underlying emotions and habits. How they can derail our businesses and screw up our finances. She has many tips on how to begin to reverse the negative experiences associated with money.
Show Links & Resources
http://serialpodcast.org/how-to-listen (This is brilliantly done)