Today’s Entrerpeneurs Speak Spot guest expert is a Learning and Skills Specialist, Debt Adviser and Financial Success Coach, who has spent 12 years helping people understand how their money mind-set determines their financial success.
Her fascination with financial success was sparked when, as a child her father’s business collapsed.
Her work as a debt adviser led her to discover ‘The 4 Money Mindsets' which I looking forward to learning more about during the show.
In her years of experience she discovered that whichever of these you have, will determine your level of financial success.
Building a successful business with her husband Jo, resulted in them becoming financially free in 2012 and contributed hugely to her understanding of how to develop a rich money mindset.
They run Personal and Business Money Mindshift workshops and individual coaching which transforms clients' finances.
Her book ‘The 4 Money Mindsets' is a # 1 Amazon UK Money Book
It is with great pleasure I introduce my sister from another mother Karen Sutton-Johal
You will also hear
- What she thinks about the late Gene Wilder and entrepreneur Daniel Priestley and which one she had a crush on
- How her childhood changed from living in relative wealth to penniless and five in a bedroom
- How we both vowed to do things differently to our mothers and failed – at first
- How she made a great living doing what her mother found degrading
- How at 40 she left her stockbroker husband, her home and corporate career and moved to another part of the country to make a fresh start
- How she and her husband have combined property with helping disaffected men over forty.
- How debt is actually a repetitive trait
- The 2 fundamental questions that determine your money mindset
- Whether you can transition from one mind set to another successfully
- She fires me up so much that I go off on one of my rants
This show, or any resources mentioned, is not a substitute for obtaining proper financial and or legal advice from a qualified professional who is familiar with your specific situation. Also be aware that the information contained may not be suitable for every person or organisation.
Show Links & Resources